You the Voter
- Register or Update Your Registration — you need to be registered at least 30 days before an Election
- Verify Your Registration
- Find Your Polling Location
- Know the Voter ID Requirements
- Review the Available Resources for Voters with Disabilities
- Find Your Representatives
Your Voting Options
All Ohio voters have their choice of 3 ways to vote:
- On Election Day at Your Polling Location
- By Mail – Fill Out Your Application and return it to the Board of Elections
- Vote Early at the Board of Elections Office (1300 E. 2nd St., Defiance, Ohio)
- Additionally, voters in the military and living overseas can still vote. They can find more information here.
Have You Been Purged?
If you haven’t voted in the last six years, you may have been removed from the list of registered voters. Check your registration status here. Be sure to check all variations of your name, as the search function requires an exact match to your registration record. If you can’t find your registration, register here. You will need your state ID or driver’s license number and the last four digits of your social security number.